To everyone who has been affected indirectly or directly by this tragedy, our hearts and thoughts are with you.
To our Bridgewater Bank customers: Please call us at 1-866-243-4301 with any questions or updates. We can answer your questions and provide you with help and resources. We’re working to find solutions to any difficulties our customers are faced with resulting from the fires. Credit Card customers affected by the wildfires, please contact National Bank of Canada’s Client Services with any questions regarding your card service at 1-888-969-2273.
Some information that may be helpful:
- Our AMA team has great resources on its Alberta Wildfires page
- Red Cross Registration bureau for displaced residents: 1-800-565-4483
- Government Toll Free number (information on wildfire situation, highway closures, etc): 310-4455
- Road Reports: AMA Road Reports website or @AMARoadReports on Twitter
- Information for our AMA members from the affected area can be found on the AMA website.
- The Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo has information on the situation, including links to official government sources.
- For information and updates, residents are advised to follow the Municipality of Wood Buffalo on Twitter @RMWoodBuffalo.
- The Alberta Emergency Alert site has additional information and updates and you can follow them on Twitter at @AB_EmergAlert or search the hashtag #YMMFire
- CBC News is providing resources to help evacuees.
- Your homeowner insurance may offer special assistance in evacuation situations. If you used a broker, you can contact them for help as well. AMA Insurance (claims): 1-888-426-2444