Get your money working for you
Benefits of GICs
Why invest in a Bridgewater Bank Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC)? Our rates are some of the best in Canada and as a Canadian Schedule I chartered bank, you can rest easy knowing your valuable savings are in safe hands. It’s secure and your rate is guaranteed… it’s right in the name!
GICs can benefit all types of investors:
- It’s a low-risk investment, with a guaranteed return.
- You can create a laddering strategy — staggering the maturity dates on your GICs at different intervals — to maximize your returns while both avoiding risk and taking advantage of varying interest rates.
- There are flexible terms from several months to several years. A strong option for short, medium and long term goals.
- It can help you balance your investment portfolio and reduce overall risk.
Life is complicated enough, which is why our goal is to make investing with us as uncomplicated as possible.
- No fees
- Competitive interest rates
- CDIC eligible deposits
- Terms from 180 days up to 5 years – you choose!
- Fixed interest throughout your term
- Minimum investment of $5,000
Get a Bridgewater Bank GIC with competitive rates. Then sit back, relax and watch it grow.
Our investment network
Bridgewater Bank works with a select network of expert deposit brokers, financial advisors and security dealers – you can purchase a Bridgewater Bank Guaranteed Investment Certificate through them. We are a member of the Registered Deposit Brokers Association (RDBA), and you can find a deposit broker in your area on the RDBA website. Even easier, simply complete the form below and a deposit broker will contact you about starting up a GIC!
Your deposit broker or financial advisor can provide you with Bridgewater Bank GIC rates or you can browse our website for current GIC terms and rates.
If you need help or have questions, just reach out to us and we’ll be happy to assist however we can.