Manage your mortgage
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a homeowner of 20+ years, our goal is to make your Bridgewater Bank mortgage as uncomplicated as possible to help you make informed decisions. Browse through the helpful links below – including information on mortgage renewals and prepayments – to learn about managing your mortgage. If you don’t see what you need online, call us today and we can explain your options and offer advice on mortgage solutions to help you achieve your goals.
- Find out about our mortgage renewal options, requirements, and how/when you access available rate and term options for your upcoming renewal.
- Want to make a lump sum payment or increase your monthly mortgage payments? Discover flexible prepayment privileges that can help you to pay down your mortgage sooner and potentially save you thousands of dollars in interest.
- Use our handy mortgage prepayment calculators to determine if there will be any impact of making a lump sum payment on your current mortgage.
- Are you looking at a renovation or to consolidate some debt? Using your home equity could be a smart way to access funds at a low interest rate. Learn about refinancing to take out equity.
- Need to change your bank account details? Find the form you need in our mortgage documents section.
- Want to ensure your family could continue mortgage payments in the event of a loss of income? Check out our mortgage life and disability insurance options.
- Have a question about your mortgage and can’t seem to find an answer? Fill out our contact form and one of our customer experience specialists will be glad to get back to you.
Our customer experience and personal banking specialists are happy to discuss your mortgage options with you. Contact us to learn more about our mortgage solutions.