IMPORTANT NOTE: All mortgages where the Commitment Letter is dated April 13, 2020 or later require the completion of a Solicitor Acknowledgement of Deferred Payment Plan Ineligibility.
This page provides solicitors with access to residential mortgage and related security documentation for Northwest Territories.
SOLICITOR INSTRUCTIONS AND GENERAL FORMS
- Instructions to Solicitor
- Customer Identification
- Third Party Identification
- Solicitor – Notary’s Final Report on Title
- Solicitor – Notary’s Request for Funds
- Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Agreement
- Statutory Declaration
- Self Declared Income Statutory Declaration
- Acknowledgement of Tax Responsibility
- Solicitor Acknowledgement – Deferred Payment Plan Ineligibility
MORTGAGE FORMS/STANDARD MORTGAGE TERMS